OCN: Who we are!
Nazarene: Christian, Missional, Holiness
OCN's BIG ROCKS! LOVE FIRST, JESUS IS LIFE, WELCOME HOME, GOD'S WORD IS!
1. We will love people as they come; lost, imperfect, and broken
2. We will reach, love and invest in the next generation
3. We will encourage the christian value of family according to God's word; family defined by God
4. Our church believes that our Moral Compass is the Bible, The Truth
5. We need to value prayer; our message needs to be accurate- God needs to be the center of it.
6. We believe in giving our absolute best in everything we do for God's glory.
7. We believe we must have a positive Christ-like attitude.
REACH Acts 1:8 "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
GROW Matthew 28:18-21 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.
GO Mark 12:30-31 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these.
Senior Pastor: Kelley Lovelace
Youth Pastor: Kyle Haafke
Worship: Jeff Neer
Childrens' Ministry: Heather Rosendahl